Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Declan's 1st Birthday Party!

Of course the pictures are backwards:(!!! Always happens to me. Anyway this is Lilah and Farrah hugging and dancing which is not normal behavior for them. Colleen told them they won't be seeing each other for a little while because we are going away. So they hugged very tightly:)
Declan and his new drool bandanna! So cute, and I could have used these the past year with all the drool that has escaped his mouth!

Opening a big dump truck from Uncle Tim!


1st cupcake! I think he liked it;0)



We celebrated on Sunday because we'll be in Mexico on Valentine's Day! Too bad Decs was not a happy camper that day. I think he was overwhelmed and extra clingy to his mommy. This is his ducky cake that Auntie Holly made him! She also make cupcakes and cookies. So adorable and tasty. Thanks again Holly:)

1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your little lad. His ducky cake is so adorable. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.