Friday, April 6, 2007

What a day!

Well it was another beautiful day today! Mom, Julie, Lilah and I went to the junction to Urban Planet to do some shopping. They had lots of things for 50% off. I got a jean skirt for $5 and quite a few other things but not for as cheep. I love a good deal. Mom and Julie didn't have such good luck. Poor little Lilah has a nasty cold right now and a very bad flemy cough:( She's been waking up a lot throughout the night which is not fun for me.

On another note Aaron's car (the Honda Civic) is not doing so well. It has over heated every day since he insured it a week ago. I knew this would happen. Older cars almost always have engine problems and this one is no different. I think Aaron will have to get a second job just so he can keep his cars running! Just kidding!

We are going to Aaron's dad's for Easter dinner on Sunday! He just bought a house and we haven't been there yet. And than on Monday we have dinner with my mom's side of the family. It should be a busy weekend.

No comments: