Thursday, March 29, 2007

What a Beautiful Day!


Okay well this picture wasn't taken today but that's pretty much what it looked liked (minus the winter jackets!)
I met my girlfriends Candace and Colleen and their daughters Reese (6 months) and Farrah (11 months) at Tim Horton's today for lunch. Than we went for a walk around Albert Dick Lake. It was so nice and warm, definitely no jackets needed. It is so nice to have close friends with kids around the same age as Lilah. She is almost 10 months old now! Wow time flies. Tomorrow I am going to Surrey to visit with Melissa. Another play date for Lilah. I am also waiting to hear of 3 babies that are supposed to be born within the next couple of days, very exciting!

3 comments:

heidi said...

love this picture of the two of you. you are both so beautiful!

Lovella ♥ said...

. .such a nice picture of the two of you. how wonderful to have good friends to share all your baby fun with.

Katie Vaino said...

I can't wait to see lilah soon, I miss you and her so much....only two days more and then..ahh relief:) I will bring camera and all..Easter Sunday..and I am a good Auntie..I even have her 1st Easter Gift!