Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update

Yesterday we celebrated Tim's 24th birthday. 24 on the 24th!


For a week now Lilah has been singing "happy birthday to Tim" and now its finally here! She was soo excited for him.


Also a little update on Tim's house. Dining room.


Kitchen.



Living room. He bought the TV before this was even all done! Typical guy.




Bathroom.






19 week belly! Tomorrow I am officially halfway done:) And I'm soo glad! My ultrasound is on monday as well and hopefully we will find out what it is?!





2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh happy Birthday to tim from us too. His place is looking great .. very nice.
You are looking so great too.
Happy Ultrasounding.

Sarah D said...

Tim's place looks great! It was too bad we missed you when my mom & I brought my puppy by :)
Congrats on getting halfway, you look great!