Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Having A...

BOY oh boy!!! I'll be dreaming lots of blue in the next 41/2 months and couldn't be more thrilled! My ultrasound went really well on Monday. We got 4 really great pictures, unfortunately the scanner decided to stop working after one:( I'm still in a little bit of shock that its a boy. On Monday I would say I was 90% sure it would be a girl. Boy was I wrong! The baby's bpm has been over 160 or more for the last 10 weeks, that's higher than Lilah's usually was. Anyway we are off to celebrate Aaron's mom's birthday and Lilah is singing it in the background as I'm writing!

4 comments:

Jenn & Wade said...

that is so exciting....yeah for a boy!

Lovella ♥ said...

oh .. .so happy for you. . a little farm hand for you guys too .. what a great event to look forward to.

Bonnie said...

I'm so excited for you!

Sarah D said...

Yah! That's so exciting!!