Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch!

Lilah picked out the perfect pumpkin. This is the "baby one" now we have to go get a "mommy one" and a "daddy one!" (Lilah's words)
Soo hard to get them both to look at the same time, and it didn't help that my camera battery died right after this shot!

Beautiful little Cali with her pumpkin!


"Hmm, which one should I pick?"

Posing the cousins!

BEFORE. AFTER! My sister's friend Janelle helped me paint my kitchen on monday! Soo glad to be rid of the green. Now for the rest of my house... maybe next weekend?









2 comments:

Naomi said...

the kitchen looks really good with the blue. I'd be glad that green was gone too.:)

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh I always love a color swap in the house. Fall is the perfect time to make these changes when we are getting ready to hunker down. Your kitchen looks great and the pumpkin patch pictures are so sweet.