Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December...

Oh man time is just flying these days! Nov. was over in a flash, I'm kinda glad though because Lilah was sick through most of it:( She's doing soo much better and we figured out what the problem was. Ever since we started potty training her she will hold back on going #2 as long as she possibly can. This was giving her such stomach problems. She would complain about being sick and it would keep her awake at night and as soon as she would finally go she'd be good for the next day than it would start all over again. So I've been making her eat baby food prunes and shes going every day or other day instead of every 3 or 4 days! She is fully potty trained now and has not had an accident in well over 2 weeks! She also never goes in her bed at night or nap time. I still will put a pull up on her at night but she always wakes up dry and calls for me to tell me she has to pee, even at 4am.
I am feeling pretty good. I'm finding it harder to breathe lately as the baby is really high around my ribcage. My band around my bra really bothers me as well. I go to see the midwife tomorrow and every 2 weeks from now on:) That means its getting closer! I'm definitely not ready like I was with Lilah at this time. Her bedroom was practically finished and now I'm just not as motivated to get things ready. Maybe its because I know how little you actually need in the beginning and all the big things I already have, like stroller, car seat, and crib. Now I just need a room?! The converting of the garage into a rec room and bedroom for Lilah has not even been started:( I was hoping it would be ready before the baby came but it definitely won't be. Oh well, its not that big of a deal it will just mean Lilah will have to adjust to a new room and a baby brother but she's so adaptable I don't see it being a problem.
We are anxiously waiting the arrival of our first nephew any day now! Katie is due on the 7Th but most likely it will happen sooner! Katie and her husband Ian live on the Island so the baby may be a few days old before we get to meet him.
I am so not ready for Christmas yet. Every year is the same for me, I leave things last minute and than am rushing around. I wish I was more creative or thoughtful with what to get people but I'm just not:( My mom really is the same way so I know where I get it from;) We both struggle together! I guess that's all for now, maybe I'll update tomorrow with my appointment information.

No comments: