Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting Closer!

36 week belly. Only 24 days to go! And it couldn't come fast enough. I am sooo ready for this baby to be out. My back and hips get so sore by the evening and even though Aaron's massage feels wonderful it just doesn't do enough to make the dull ache go away:( I would love to have a nap every day like I did in the end of my pregnancy with Lilah but that's just not possible. Especially with Lilah no longer taking naps:( This week has been especially hard on me with mom and dad being away and having to watch the store every day and take care of Lilah and cook and clean. Friday still seems far away, that's when they get home. I do hope they are enjoying their time away in Mexico and the warm sun! I'm a little jealous. Actually I'm a lot jealous! Aaron's been very busy as well, working full time at Ashley and doing all the farm/chicken stuff. Lots of cutting and wrapping (which I've been trying to help with.) Julie has also been a big help. She's been collecting and cleaning the eggs every day. I absolutely cannot collect them anymore. Squatting down and picking them and carrying them all the way from the barn, not gonna happen! I've been having lots of braxton hicks contractions lately and going down and up only makes them worse and more of em! I've noticed that I haven't dropped yet, unfortunately he is still sitting really high which gives me lots of heartburn. I guess this post is just a lot of complaining? So on the upside I am getting very excited to meet this little guy! We have decided on a name! But its in disclosed at this point, you will all have to wait! Katie sent over a ton of newborn clothes that Aaron has already grown out of! So nice of her to lend them to me. I don't have to buy a thing for the first few months. My cousin Echo also lent me a bunch of newborn boy clothes, so nice! Anyway, Lilah's got my camera so I'd better go check on her;)

No comments: