Friday, August 14, 2009


My little man is 6 months old today! Wow where has the time gone? I always say that. Declan is just such a good, happy little guy:) Lets just hope he always stays that way.?. He absolutely LOVES his food. Oat cereal, beans, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, and mum mums. He can't seem to get enough of it all. I will take him next week for his 6 month check-up and I'm very curious to find out what he weighs. He seems quite heavy. He has not been sleeping through the night the last month. I blame it on the 5 month growth spurt that so far has lasted a whole month! He is doing really well breast feeding at every feeding, thank goodness! The herbs and meds did their job.
Declan absolutely adores his daddy! I know they will be buddies:) He loves to grab and play with Aaron's face and hair. He has been sitting up on his own for almost a month now and he likes to play with his toys that way. He prefers that to lying down. He does not roll from his back to his tummy but if you put him on his tummy he sometimes rolls onto his back. I guess thats all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

L&D said...

That photo is so adorable I looked at it and immediately started smiling. Such a perfect shot. Such a handsome boy.

Diane T said...

You are right, the time has sure flown by! Can't believe he's six months already! I love that excited expression on his face!