Monday, August 31, 2009

What we've been up to...

We had a Neufeld get together yesterday. We got to meet Jacob, Andy and Cara's little guy. He's just 5 weeks old. Lilah was soo excited to see Sarah! They had a great time together.
Funny faces:o)

Lilah and Sarah. They were very sweet together!

Mama Flo and Auntie Marilyn. Lilah took this picture.

My cousin Lisa holding Decs and little Jacob. These 2nd cousins are just 5 1/2 months apart.


Decs and his best bud Keaton the other day.

Lilah has this obsession with blankets and hiding under them. Decs seems to think its fun too!

Brother and sisterly love!


Hanging out with the cows at the Russenburger farm.


Pretending to drive the tractor with Travis


This is at Hayward Lake.

I don't know what Decs is so excited about but it sure is cute.

Mom and Dad took Lilah to the Northwest Washington Fair! She had a blast and I had a whole day with only 1 child:)




She LOVED the merry-go-round. Thats one ride she's not scared of!

Popsicles!

Sitting so well in the bath. He just loves bathtime!
















4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I love your mom's blog . .Oh I mean your blog.
I love to see the family pictures. . .it's so great that the R family still is into getting all together. . .

The little kids are such a blast. . I love Dec's excited little face.

heidi said...

loved the pics, especially the ones of the neufeld get-together. sarah looks like she warmed up to lilah, how nice! can't wait till we get to visit again and add our little boys to the mix of kids :)

Jenn & Wade said...

Liked all the pictures, and I love Dec's little blue plaid hat...so cute!

lil said...

Just saw these pics today!! Man, I wish I was there for the get-together. Declan, Lilah, Sarah, and Jacob are SO cute there!! Thanks for posting these. We'll have to pray that *Cherie* gets married soon so we have an excuse to be together again!!