Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ahhhh. A Big Sigh.

Wow, what a busy and crazy day! Yesterday I mean. Lilah got so spoiled and she doesn't even know it! My husband said to me this morning that she would only be spoiled if she always got what she asked for but she can't even talk yet so I guess that means she's not. We all had so much fun watching her. By the end she was really good at tearing off the wrapping paper (and putting it in her mouth when no one was watching:)) We had my husband's whole family over to our house, well my parents house cause they've got more room and there was about 17 of us. Everybody brought an appetizer or dessert so there was lots of food! By about 6pm I was ready for a nap!
I think one of the coolest gifts Lilah got was a metal pink roadster that she can sit on and push herself around. Her feet don't quite reach the floor yet but when they do I'm sure we won't be able to pry her off of it! She got the car from her grandpa Trickett and his girlfriend Jeanie. Jeanie said he was looking around for a Harley Davidson motorcycle but when he saw this car he had to get it for her:) It is so nice.
I'm sorry I can't post any pictures. I tried but it just doesn't work from our computer. I will have to bring my pic. disc over to my mom-in-laws and try it there. Have a great boxing day!

No comments: