Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years Eve!

Well not so happy for me. Lilah has her first cold and she kept me up a lot last night. I am very tired so I don't even know if I will be able to stay up til midnight. I also don't want to get a sitter because Lilah is waking up almost every hour:(
On a happier note Aaron is off for 4 days now! He's been talking about making Lilah a toy chest! I would like a small white chest that she can throw all her toys into and I told him this and now he can't stop thinking about it. For anyone who doesn't know 2 years ago he made me a sleigh bed! With the help of his dad. It is the most beautiful bed that will hopefully be passed down as a family heirloom. I'm sure it will last that long too because it is so sturdy!
Thats all I can think of to write for now.

No comments: