Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last Minute Shopping Anyone?

No its not me that still needs to do some shopping, its my dear husband! He is so silly. I don't think he realized it was christmas eve so he was calling around to a few people to see if they would go shopping with him. He may have done this last year too, I can't quite remember. Well he did convince his mom surprisingly. But first he had to stop by his mom's and have a visit with his nana and aunt and uncle. He was reluctant but I know it will make his mom and nana very happy. Today is a quiet day. We are all going to the church service at 5pm. Than coming home for home-made pizza. yum yum! Have a wonderful Christmas:)

2 comments:

heidi said...

hooray, you finally started a blog! we have dial-up as well, so posting pictures is a bit of a pain (it takes like 5 min. per picture!) but i'd love to see pictures of little Lilah. i have one on my fridge of you and her that your mom brought down for me. merry christmas to you 3!

Bonnie said...

I am also very excited that you started a blog! It's such a great way to know what everyone is up to.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!