Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Back

Wow I can't believe its been over a week since I've been back. The time goes by so fast these days. Mom and I got back from Fort St. John last Sunday. We had a wonderful time and even though I didn't see Lilah on mother's day it was a really good day! I should go away more often. Aaron did really well with Lilah and I don't think she missed me much:( She did ask one morning "when mommy home?"! I missed her. Terry and Hannah's wedding was really beautiful. We didn't get to spend very much time with them and that was too bad but it was really nice catching up with some of my cousins and playing with their kids too! I think because Lilah wasn't there I could really enjoy the other children and not have to worry about chasing her around. It was nice:) Its good to be back though and on with regular life especially with this awesome sunshine! The addition to the house is coming along nicely and I will post more pics of it soon.

No comments: