Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tim's Ark!

Breaking ground.
Lilah LOVES watching the big tractors, excavators, and dump trucks! Unfortunately these nice big windows no longer exist:(

Pouring the foundation.


This is now Lilah's big sandbox.



4 Point Construction. Bruce Jansen's team which my brother and cousin both happen to work for!




Long day, but the more work these two put in in the evening the farther they can get the next day.






Framing Tim's suite.













This is after just 2 days of framing! The trusses also came but won't get put up til tomorrow.









2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I can hardly believe my eyes. . .that is unbelievable. I thought .. add on, sure, people add on .. I've seen an add on before. . . you have named it appropriately .. .
Thank you SO much for the pictures....oh my .. .I can hardly believe my eyes. . .snickering now. .

Katie Vaino said...

I cannot believe we were there just a few days ago and LOOK!! Its already up! That is amazing:) I miss you guys already....and my tummy has popped out a bit the last few days, so you can look forward to some prego belly next time you see me:)
Love Katie