Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goings On...

This is the Moby Wrap Katie gave me. Declan really likes it!
My sleeping babies:) The music must have lulled them to sleep.


Kisses for her baby brother.
Uncle Tim! There are definitely some similarities between the two of them!
Relaxing with Auntie.


Well, what to write? Things are going really well around here. The recroom/Lilah's bedroom addition is coming along slowly. Dad's in there mudding today! Soon I'll be able to start painting. Lilah's had some good days and bad. A tantrum here and there but for the most part she is very good for me. Declan on the other hand is a little angel:0) He is just so happy and content. He's giving us lots of smiles now:) The last 5 nights he's been sleeping from 9:45pm til around 3:30am, has a feeding and than sleeps til 7:30amish! Sometimes even later! Its so nice too because I sleep solidly in those 5 hours, its wonderful. We have our final midwife appt next monday:( Its always sad saying goodbye to them. At least my family doctor is in the same office so when I see him I'll probably see the midwives as well:)

2 comments:

Katie Vaino said...

So glad you like the Moby wrap! I loved using a wrap when Aaron was tiny, but now hes heavy so I use the stroller more often! Declan sure has changed, I cannot wait to see him again:)

lil said...

Thanks for posting more pictures!! He sure is getting a 'grown up' look already!! He is a sweety!!