Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hide and Seek

The other day during Lilah's not so "quiet play time" I went in her room to check on her and found this. Do you see what I see? Scroll down.



Down




Down...

Oh there she is! It took me like 15 seconds before I realized where she was. What a sweetie:) When I asked her later on what she was doing and showed her the pictures on the camera she said she was putting her baby to sleep. Than she said she was hiding from the tiger! Such an imagination, I love it!

On Friday Colleen and Julie (sis-in-law) threw me and Declan a shower! I had so much fun and didn't get home until 11:30pm. That's pretty late for me. Aaron even called over there to see where I was! Lots of babies showed up, Decs has lots of friends already.


Here they all are! The oldest is 8 months and Declan is the youngest at 5 weeks. Oh they are soo cute!

Enjoying the food and company!




4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

So fun. . .she does have an imagination. Tell your mom and dad ..we wish they were here with us. .we just finished an hour long walk on the beach .. .cold but beautiful.

Sarah D said...

What a great picture of Lilah! Love the one of all the babies falling onto eachother on the couch, too sweet. You're looking great too, love your hair straight!
Hope to meet Declan soon :-)
Sarah

heidi said...

aww, that's such a sweet picture of lilah sleeping with her animals! i love you new blog layout too :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks! As you may or may not know it is a partridge in a pear tree. I thought it would be fitting because a few years ago I was the partridge in a pear tree in the Central Heights Christmas play;)