Wednesday, June 24, 2009

200 Posts!

Just hanging out!
This is what I woke up to on Sat. morning. She was soo quiet and this is why! Those sparkles are so fine and soo hard to clean up:(

Declan's bedroom! My cousin Curtis painted it last week. Yeah, no more pink for Decs!


Now all I need are a few things to decorate the walls, they're kinda bare:P



Lilah's bed. I got a curtain rod from Ikea yesterday so I could put up her curtains but I need Aaron's help because her window is so high. He hurt his wrist yesterday and couldn't do it:( I post pics of it when its done.










Lilah's closet! I kinda wish it was mine. So much space to organize and store stuff.

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I love the colours you chose! Especially the green, so nice. I would be jealous of that closet too! Lucky girl :-)

Katie Vaino said...

I love Lilah's wardrobe , and the picture of you pregnant with her, what a sweet touch:) Can't wait to see you all in a few days!:)