Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our new computer is FINALLY up and running! Thanks to Ian:) No more carting the kids upstairs just to check my email and facebook or bank account. This last weekend and week so far have been a slow one especially compared to the birthday week before. I like it better when we are busy and have things to do and people to see. Its still hard to believe Lilah is already 3?! She is so grown up already and amazes me with the things she knows and says. As you can see in the video below Lilah got a kitten for her birthday. She named him Mittens like the cat from the movie "Bolt". He is a very fun, playful kitten and she loves carrying him around and making him beds to sleep in. She also scolds him a lot because he likes to bite and scratch.

Declan gets bigger all the time. I don't want him to grow up so fast but its happening right before my eyes. He's very chatty and happy most of the time. He'll be 4 months old in a week. Right now he is basically sleeping through the night:) 8:30pm to 5 or 6am usually than eats and goes back to bed for another 2 hours. Good boy! I am really looking forward to the summer. We are going camping in August with friends and some family. Decs will be at a really good age to camp and so is Lilah this year. Should be a good time:) We didn't go at all last year but than again I was pregnant and nauseous most of the summer:(

Our playroom and Lilah's bedroom are finished! I'm loving all the space and storage I now have. I think Lilah likes it too. She adjusted to her new room no problem. Aaron and I picked out new furniture for our living room from Ashley furniture! We should get it in about a week or so. I'm very excited to get the old couch out of my living room and into the playroom and actually have an adult room. Well that's all I can think of to write. I'll certainly be updating more often now that the computer is so accessible and fast!

No comments: