Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baptism

Today we watched my brother get baptized in Cultus Lake! It was pretty amazing and I was so proud of him! He gave a small part of his testimony and it really reminded me of when I was baptized in the lake at camp Firwood in grade 11.
The church he goes to "The Bridge" held their service lakeside and at least 15 people were baptized. The singing was amazing especially because it was Brian Doerksen who leads worship there!




Family photo including Nana. Notice my new do! Short:)



Mom snapped a pic of me. There aren't very many of them because I'm always the one taking the pictures.










It was a really good day today:)






7 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I was just telling our kids today about Timmy getting baptized and now it is so great to see the picutres.
I love your hair too.
Glad you all had such a great day!!!

Katie Vaino said...

Steph your hair looks amazing, did you cut it or is it tied back a bit?

Congrats to Timmy on his baptism:)

M.R. Tumnus said...

So happy for Tim Jr.- wish we could have been there. I Love your hair!

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Love the hair do...and LOVE seeing an adult male getting baptised. Takes courage to be that vulnerable and open in front of so many people.

Unknown said...

Way to go Tim! I wish I could have been there to show my support.

heidi said...

congrats, tim! so awesome to see him following God so publicly.

lil said...

So glad you did that, Tim!! We're prould of you, and waitng to see how God will continure to lead you.