Sunday, March 4, 2007

Grammy!


This picture was taken right after Lilah was born. Aaron's mom was the first person we called to tell the news! I looked through my pictures to try and find a more recent one but unfortunately I couldn't. I will have to take my camera to dinner tonight and take a picture of the two. Over the past 9 years I have gotten to know Elaine very well. I have even taken a trip with just her and myself to Whistler so we could talk (well it was probably mainly her doing all the talking and a lot of listening coming from me!) I was in grade 11 I think at the time. She always has so much great advice to give. Just yesterday she stopped by with a box of diapers and snacks for Lilah and some food for Aaron and I as well. So thoughtful! I know she doesn't get to see her granddaughter as often as my parents do but I know she is just as proud! Lilah is very spoiled with love from both sides of the family especially since she is the first baby. Aaron and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful mom!

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I always admire the nice things you say about her, . . .even when she isn't reading them in a post.

Danna said...

Yeah for grandparents! (I had left a comment on Feb 21)