Sunday, March 11, 2007

I know its been quite a while since I've updated. We've been trying to stay busy. I really hate this time of year and envy anybody that gets to go on vacation. I miss the sunshine. The days seem like they just drag on. Yesterday we went to Mt. Baker and went skiing! We went with our friends Travis and Colleen and Colleen's dad Carl. It was really fun except for the weather:( It was raining and at the top of the mountain it was snowing and very windy. It made it really hard to see anything! By lunchtime we were all soaked and didn't go back out, except for Travis and Carl. They braved it again. Its too bad but oh well.

Tonight we went to Aaron's mom's for our Sunday dinner! Everybody was there this week, Aaron, Lilah, and I, Katie and Ian, Julie and Greg, Holly and Mom! She made a yummy roast with all the fixins, and a homemade apple pie for dessert.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Skiing in rain and windy snow does not sound fun at all. This is a time of year when I don't miss the Northwest area weather. Love the pic of your Mom and Lilah