Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time for an Update

So what have I been up too lately? Well I am painting mom's kitchen and hallway for her! She felt like she needed a bit of a change. She picked out a nice olivey green color. Lilah has been growing like a little weed. She is so much fun and makes us laugh all the time. Yesterday Aaron and I took her swimming for the first time! She was so cute. We went to the Mission Leisure Center which was really nice. The change rooms were clean! Unlike MRC, eww gross:( Anyways the kiddy pool was a little cool for her and she started shivering so we took her in the hottub which was about the same temp as her bathtub.

Aaron has had a cold for almost 2 weeks now and I am so ready for it to be gone. He coughs so much and it is driving me crazy! He only took 1 day off work but his schedule now is 2 days on 2 days off 2 days on 1 day off so if he takes an extra day off you can really notice it! I guess the furniture store has its slow time of year and instead of laying someone off they each work one less day. Hopefully it will pick up again soon.

I don't really know what else to say? I have been trying to keep busy because I hate this time of year. I'm glad its spring though. I feel like I need to get outside more, but I don't walk in the rain. Mom is a little bit more ambitious than me and still walks most of the days. A vacation, thats what I need! Maybe next year. I guess thats all I have to say for now.

No comments: