Friday, February 6, 2009

39 weeks today...

I saw my midwife again on Wednesday and everything is looking good. I'm probably a pretty boring client because I never really have any questions. My belly measured 35cm and I've now gained a whopping 27.5lbs. I'd say that's pretty good:) I also had my membranes swept and I'm 2-3cm dilated! The baby is definitely off to one side so the midwife suggested spending some time on my hand and knees to get the baby to move. I don't think its been very successful yet though. I'm getting all my kicks on the top left side of my belly button. Yesterday evening my back was killing me and I think it was because I went on a good long walk that morning. Today was better but I've been having a lot more braxton hicks contractions lately. Everything to prepare my body for the real thing! Oh joy:\ I had Lilah at 39 weeks and 5 days so I'm hoping its sooner with this one. Anyway, Aaron just brought home a movie and a booster juice for me, what a guy! Gotta go. I'll try and keep you posted.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

He is coming so soon!!! so exciting!!! I love the pictures of you and the fam, soo beautiful! i really love the heart one on your belly:)
xx
Cherie

lil said...

I'm praying you'll do fine with the birthing!! Hope I hear the DAY he arrives!!
God bless