Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finally a Visit

Yesterday my longtime friend Melissa came over for a visit. Melissa and I have been friends since grade 6! Thats almost 13 years. She had a son, Beckhem, two months after Lilah was born. It was so much fun being pregnant at the same time. She lives in Surry so we don't see eachother as much as we would like. Her son is also pretty high maintenance and colicky so she doesn't leave the house very often. But yesterday she made it out (mind you she only got to my house at 6:30pm)! I will post a pic soon. I know I always say that but we didn't go to my mom's this week so I couldn't use her computer, so sunday hopefully.
On another note Aaron got his settlement for his honda!!!!!! $6500.00:) Aaron would have liked 7500 but we're not complaining! He also bought a car of my parents friends for $300 so he can take that to work. Insurance is also really cheap as well. Aaron also went back to work today doing deliveries. He might be really sore tomorrow but he was going stir crazy around the house! Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

I'm so happy for you that you had a fair settlement. How wonderful to have that blessing. I'm glad Aaron was able to get back to his regular work today. You'll have to bake him up a treat for his return. Have a great day.