Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Gloomy Days

Well all the festivities are over. I always get very sad this time of year. I like to have something to look forward to. Last year at this time I was halfway through my pregnancy and looking forward to my baby. On new years day at 2am was the first time I felt Lilah move in my belly. So amazing! This year at 2am on new years day I was rocking my sick baby back to sleep. Not very much fun but I do love cuddling her and watching her fall asleep in my arms. She looks so angelic.
I took down my christmas decorations yesterday and helped my mom take down hers today. It always feels so less cluttered with everything put back in its place. I got the news about Heidi this morning from my mom! How exciting to have a New Years Baby! Congratulations Heidi. I'm so excited to meet Tristen soon!
Now, I've tried posting more pictures and I wait and wait and 15 minutes later its still downloading! The first two time it was less than 1 minute so I don't know what the problem is?:(
I will keep trying but who knows.

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I know how you feel. I took down all my stuff today and now the house looks a bit sad. I'm glad you were able to post some pictures of Lilah. She is so sweet.
Have a wonderful new year.

Jenn & Wade said...

HI Trickett's! I just discovered that you have a blog! Thanks so much for the cute picture you sent of Lilah, it is such a great picture she is so cute!