Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Update

Yesterday I went for a visit to my cousin Angela's. We have stayed very close to eachother since we were roommates for a couple of years back in highschool. Our families lived together on the farm for 10 years! Anyways, she has two daughters and a son, 6, 4 and 7 weeks. Lilah loves playing with her girls and its nice that they keep her entertained. Baby Joshua is also very sweet and such a good baby. It is so nice to know someone with so much experience.
Lilah has been sleeping so much better the last two nights! It makes such a difference in how happy we both are during the day.
Every friday I go to a "mom's time out". It is a nice break from the kids because they have a nursery there. It is a lot of fun! We do a devotional and the leader usually picks a topic that has to do with raising children so I get lots of advice. Three of my close friends go as well. Last week Lilah got bit in the head while in the nursery:( They wouldn't tell me who was the culprit because they didn't want to tattle. She was alright though:) There is usually around 8 kids in there and most of them have teeth! This friday we are going to the Adventure Zone for the kids. That should be fun.

1 comment:

L&D said...

I found your blog through Heidi's links and I just must say that I love your blog. The pics are adorable and it was a nice read. Hope you had fun at the adventure zone!