Monday, February 5, 2007

Busy Day

Today was a busy day and I didn't even leave my house! My mom babysat my cousin's little girl, Emrickka. She is 18 months old and kept us both very busy. She loves Lilah and can say her name really well and she says it all the time "Lala". Very cute:) Mom and I went for a nice walk down the road with the girls before it started raining.
Tonight I had Aaron's family over for dinner. I cooked a smoked chicken. If you have never had it before you have to try it. It was so yummy! It tastes just like ham so we call it "cham" or "picken" or "hicken"! Anyways everyone loved it! There were 13 of us altogether in my little basement suite. I set up a folding table because the table I have only seats four. It was very cozy to say the least. Usually Aaron's mom has a dinner at her place every sunday but she needed a break so I thought it would be nice to have everyone at my place for once. My sister-in-law Julie informed me that was the first time I have ever had her over for dinner in all the years Aaron and I have been together. How embarassing! Oh well, we will just have to have them more often! Well I'm off to bed now. My hubby just got home from shooting hoops with my sis and future bro-in-law Greg! Night

2 comments:

L&D said...

OH hello Stephanie! I know you've read me in the past and now I see you have a blog for me to read you! And congrats on the babe. How exciting for you guys.

Lovella ♥ said...

future bro-in law? What am I missing here. Back up the bus.
What a great girl you are to have your inlaw family over for dinner. I'm sure they all bragged the next day in delight at how clever you were. The cham, picken and hicken all sound scrumptious.