Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Relaxation!

Today I went to the Wild Orange Spa. Last year for my 24th birthday my husband and mom and dad gave me a gift certificate to the spa for a massage, facial and pedicure. I don't really know why I waited so long to go but it was worth the wait! I had a 45 minute aromatherapy massage done today. It was heavenly! It was my first massage ever (from someone other than my husband.) It is so nice in there and very relaxing. After my luxurious afternoon at the spa I drove to the Mt. Lehman Starbucks (because I love the drive-through!) I treated myself to a "tall vanilla tea misto" and asked if they had any cranberry bliss bars? The girl at the drive-through said no but had one cranberry lemon scone left and asked if I wanted it for free. Of course I couldn't refuse! How nice and yummy. Now to conclude my relaxing afternoon I am going to continue reading my very good, funny book until Lilah wakes up from her nap!

4 comments:

L&D said...

This reminds me that I still have a gift certificate from a year ago that I haven't used too. Thanks for the heads up! Oh, I'd also like to add you to my links list if you're ok with that.

Naomi said...

Last year for Christmas Terran's parents bought all of us girls (Tamara, Lil, Jenn and myself) a day at the spa. It was heavenly. It's so good to have really relaxing days. What book are you reading that is really funny? I'm always on the out look for new stuff.

Naomi

Stephanie said...

I am reading a book by Erica James called "Precious Time". She is such an amazing writer.

Naomi said...

I have not read her and will have to check her out.

Thanks