Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yesterday wasn't too exciting of a day. My mom and I went to Lens and Shutter to get crazy amounts of pictures developed (well not really). Than we went to the new Rendevous restaurant at Mt. Lehman. It was very nice in there and yummy food too! Lilah attracts attention wherever she goes. Its not rude when she stares at people! I don't think they'd like it if I stared at them like that! For dinner we just had leftovers. Very boring I know. I had my friend Rachel over last night for a visit. We were going to go out somewhere but decided to stay in. It just ends up costing money to go out. It was nice to have a visit with her. We hadn't talked in a long time. So that was my day yesterday. Today my mom's friend Therez is coming for a visit and of course to see Lilah!

No comments: