Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tonight we had waffles with blueberries and whipped cream and bacon for dinner. Very healthy I know. We couldn't go to Aaron's mom's today because she was picking up Katie and Ian from the airport. They were in Quebec for the carnival!
I was an eager beaver today and did some scrapbooking! I love doing it when I have the motivation, and I got 4 pages done!
Aaron and his dad picked up Aaron's new car tonight. It had to be brought back on a trailer, and Aaron's dad just so happens to have one.

1 comment:

Katie and Ian said...

Hi Stephie, I finally got a chance to look at your blog! I love all your stories and I feel so much more apart of each day knowing all the little going's on with you. The dinner you had one Sunday was amazing....you will have to treat us more often to your great cooking!

Big Hugs...Love Katie (sister in Law #3 on Aarons side;)