Sunday, February 4, 2007

My Day

We actually got to go to church today! Lilah woke up at 6 this morning so she got her morning nap in before church. Normally she goes down at around 10 and church starts at 10:45 so it really doesn't work well with her schedule. After church mom, Julie, Lilah and I went to my grandma and grandpa's for a yummy lunch! My grandma adores her great granddaughter:) Lilah was #10 great grandchild for them, and since then there has been 2 more additions.
After Lilah's second nap of the day we went with my sister Julie to her friend Lindsay's in Maple Ridge to watch the superbowl. She lives with her roommate in a really nice big basement suite. A couple of Julie's friends were there who hadn't seen me since I was very pregnant! They got such a kick out of Lilah! She just stood holding on to the coffee table most of the time and was very entertained by one of the guys playing the guitar. Aaron had to work so he missed out on all the fun:(
Tonight Aaron gave me the most wonderful back massage! He is sooo good at giving them. And thankfully he likes to give them too! I was so lucky during my pregnancy. I'm surprised his wrists didn't get sore he gave me so many. He also likes to give foot massages. I have the best husband ever.

No comments: