Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

Wow I can't believe its already wednesday. Weeks go by so fast it seems. And since Aaron has tuesdays and wednesdays off it feels like a weekend. We spent quite abit of time with my grandma and grandpa and A. Mary Lou. She flew back yesterday:( Its nice to catch up on whats going on with my family in Alberta. We are going to plan something big for my grandpa's 80th birthday in June, a family reunion of sorts. It will be nice to see them again!
On saturday we went to Quazines for dinner for Julie T.'s birthday. It was really nice. I had never eaten there before. A little pricy but very tasty. They even have someone playing a grand piano!
Last night my friend Melissa came over with Beckhem. She was supposed to come at round 5pm but as usual didn't get here til 8pm! She couldn't find her keys. Like all new moms she needed some grown up conversation. We watched American Idol. None of the guys did that great I thought. Maybe the girls will do better tonight. We'll see.
Now that Lilah is crawling she is getting into alot more trouble. You can't take your eyes off her. She got into my mom's plant a couple times. Oops! She can pull herself up in her crib now too. She will be crying and I will go check on her and she will be standing there holding her little arms out. It is heartbreaking but so cute too!

1 comment:

L&D said...

Can she sit herself down yet?

That's the funniest thing, when they stand up all proud of their accomplishment, but then they freak out cuz they can't get back down.

Kids.