Friday, February 23, 2007

Home Alone!

Well living in a house with 7 people (including Lilah) its not very often that I find myself completely alone. Lilah is in bed, Aaron is go carting, my parents are in Chilliwack watching some bull riding, and I have absolutely no idea where my brother and sis are. I guess this is a good time to do some blogging so that is where I am! Poor little Lilah got a cold yesterday:( She has such a runny nose and is very cranky. I had to leave for a minute to put the dogs in there pen. For some strange reason they like to lie outside Lilah's window and bark at who knows what! Does anybody want a dog?

Anyways, I went to my mom's group this morning without Lilah. My sis watched her so she could go down for a nap, but when I came home she hadn't slept yet!. I guess she wanted her mommy to put her to bed. I'm very flattered really, but honestly baby girl, she has never done that before. I am going to blame it on the cold. She slept very good last night surprisingly but I sure didn't! Aaron also has a cold and was snoring up a storm so I finally kicked him out of bed and onto the couch. Mean I know but it was sooo annoying! And the breath strips that go on your nose that apparently help stop snoring don't work!

Back to mom's group, it was very good! Kinda intense but very informative. Our leader talked about relationships with our hubbies. Our homework for this week is we have to find out what our and our spouse's love language is. There are 5. Giving and receiving of gifts, physical touch, expressing words of affirmation, sharing quality time and performing acts of service. Mine are definitely sharing quality time and acts of service. Aaron's are touch and affirmation, definitely! Not such a hard homework assignment. Now if only we did these more often!

Yeah my sisters home! And she brought a friend with her. Ah the joy of still living with my family. Don't get me wrong, we have our own suite with a lock on the door but on a friday night like this its definitely nice to have some company. I really do love my family!

No comments: