Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day!

Yesterday started out with a trip to the spa! Last week when I booked my next appointment I didn't realize it was on valentine's day, but it sure worked out to my advantage. I got a purifying facial! It felt so amazing and included a neck and shoulder massage and a foot massage as well! Talk about being pampered. Aaron has tuesdays and wednesdays off so he watched Lilah while I was gone. For dinner Aaron took me to Restaurant 62 for a 4 course meal! It was so delicious:) And we got home in time for American Idol which we are addicted to this season. I'm not sure why because we didn't really watch any of the other seasons.
Today I went to my friend Holly's house for lunch. She has a 2 1/2 year old son and a 4 month old daughter. Our friend Denise was also there which was really nice cause we haven't seen her in a long time. She had met Lilah once when she was only 2 weeks old! Our friend Melissa also came with baby Beckhem, although she was almost 3 hours late! So there were 4 kids and 4 adults, we are almost outnumbered! It was very nice to catch up. Holly had made a really nice lunch of greek pasta salad and pizza biscuits and I brought banana chocolate chip muffins which I made this morning.
My grandma and grandpa and aunt Mary Lou came over for tea in the afternoon. My aunt flew out yesterday from Alberta so it was really nice to see her.
On another note Lilah finally figured out how to slither along the ground. She pulls herself along with her hands and arms. It won't be long now until she is crawling!

No comments: